Prayer Points are from the works of Dr Olukoya
Prayers To Pursue, Overtake and Recover
Click on Book To Download
Please visit the Fire Power Ministries Deliverance Bookstore. We have over 200 books by Dr D. K. Olukoya and others to empower you and teach your hands to war and your fingers fight. You can order the best selling book Prayer Rain by Dr Olukoya. Click now to order your books on Deliverance and Spiritual Warfare.
Scripture Reading: 1 Samuel 30
Confessions: Psalms 18:37
1. Thank God for His love, and mercy on you.
2. Praise the Lord with this chorus: “Who is like unto Thee . . .?”
3. The Lord should ordain terrifying noises unto the camp of the enemies of the gospel in my life (II Kings 7:6,7).
4. I command every satanic embargo on my goodness and prosperity to be scattered to irreparable pieces, in the name of Jesus.
5. Let every door of attack on my spiritual progress be closed, in Jesus’ name.
6. Holy Spirit, set me on Fire for God.
7. I command all my imprisoned benefits to be released, in Jesus’ name.
8. The Lord should anoint me to pull down negative strongholds standing against me, in the name of Jesus.
9. Let the thunder fire of God strike down all demonic strongholds manufactured against me.
10. The Lord should anoint me with the power to pursue, overtake and recover my stolen properties from the enemy.
11. The Lord should bring to naught every evil counselor and counsel against me.
12. The enemy shall not have a hiding place in my life in Jesus’ name.
13. Let all blocked ways of prosperity be open up in Jesus’ name.
14. I command the devil to take his legs off my finances in Jesus’ name.
15. I paralyze every spirit of Goliath with the stones of fire in the name of Jesus.
16. Pray in the Spirit for at least fifteen (15) minutes.
17. I command every demonic transport vehicle loading away my benefits to be paralyzed, in the name of Jesus.
18. I receive the power to pursue every stubborn pursue into the red sea, in the name of Jesus.
19. Let the mandate issued to every robber of my blessing be rendered null and void, in the name of Jesus.
20. O Lord, provide me with the Moses to face my Pharaoh and the David to face my Goliath.
21. Let the wheels of all pursuing evil chariots be chattered, in the name of Jesus.
22. I pursue and overtake all forces of household wickedness and I recover my stolen items from them, in the name of Jesus.
23. Let blessings, goodness and prosperity pursue and overtake me, in the mighty name of Jesus.
24. I command all my properties captured by spiritual robbers in the dream to become too hot to handle and to come back to me, in the name of Jesus.