Prayer Points are from the works of Dr Olukoya
Deliverance Prayers from the Spirit of Fear – Fear Must Die
Please visit the Fire Power Ministries Deliverance Bookstore. We have over 200 books by Dr D. K. Olukoya, Dr Stella and other anointed men of God to empower you and teach your hands to war and your fingers fight. You can order the bestselling book Prayer Rain by Dr Olukoya.
Click on the book to order.
The LORD is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? the LORD is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid? When the wicked, even mine enemies and my foes, came upon me to eat up my flesh, they stumbled and fell. Though an host should encamp against me, my heart shall not fear: though war should rise against me, in this will I be confident. (Psalm 27:1-3).
Make this power confession before you continue.
I announce that greater is the One that is in me than any devil on the side of my enemies. It is written, The righteous is as bold as a lion. By my faith in Christ Jesus, I am righteous. I receive my divine boldness. The angels of the Lord encampeth round about them that fear Him. The angels of God are with me, I have no basis to fear any man, any evil, any evil spirit. Because the Lord of hosts is with me, I take my confidence in Him. It is written If God be for us who can be against us? God is with me, I have no enough reason to fear, in the name of Jesus. It is written, The Lord is my light and my salvation whom shall I fear? The Lord is the defense of my life of whom shall I be afraid? Though a host of demons encamp against me, my heart will not fear; though war rises against me, even in this I shall be confident. The Lord is with me like a mighty terrible one. I am not afraid. I cannot be threatened. My persecutors shall stumble and fumble. Their everlasting confusion and disgrace shall never be forgotten. God has commanded me to fear not. Of the 366 days in a year, no single day is allowed for me to fear. So, I refuse to be afraid of anything. You spirit of fear, you are not in God’s agenda for me. I dismiss you from my life now, in the name of Jesus. Jesus said even the very hairs of my head are not only counted but numbered. Not one single strand can be removed without God’s knowledge and permission. Therefore, I put my confidence in the Lord, Who takes so such care of me.
1. In the name of Jesus, I refuse to fear, because God has not given me the spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind.
2. I bind the spirit of fear in my life, in the name of Jesus.
3. I break every evil covenant that has brought fear into my life, in the name of Jesus.
4. I command every terror of the night that has brought fear into my life to stop and move from my environment, in the name of Jesus.
5. You spirit of fear, loose your hold upon my life and my family, in the name of Jesus.
6. I command all human agents using the spirits of fear to terrify me in the night to stumble and fall, in the name of Jesus.
7. The fear and terror of the unbelievers shall not be my lot, in the name of Jesus.
8. My tomorrow is blessed is Christ Jesus, therefore, you spirit that is responsible for the fear of tomorrow in my life, I bind you, in the name of Jesus.
9. My destiny is attached to God, therefore I decree that I can never fail, in the name of Jesus.
10. Every bondage that I am subjecting myself to by the spirit of fear, I break you, in the name of Jesus.
11. All negative doors that the spirit of fear has opened in the past, be closed now, in the name of Jesus.
12. Every disease, oppression and depression that came into my life as a result of fear, disappear now, in the name of Jesus.
13. I refuse to be intimidated by any demonic nightmare, in the name of Jesus.
14. Every enchantment and invocation of fear being made against me, I neutralize you and I command you to fail, in the name of Jesus.
15. Every confederacy of the enemies in my home with the enemies outside shall not stand, in the name o f Jesus.
16. All arrangements of the devil concerning my home shall not stand; neither shall they come to pass, in the name of Jesus.
17. I destroy all efforts of the enemy to frustrate my work, in the name of Jesus.
18. I nullify every writing, agreement or covenant against my work, in the name of Jesus.
19. Father Lord, increase my greatness and comfort me on every side, in the name of Jesus.
20. O Lord, as You delight in my prosperity, I pray that You bless me indeed in my work. Let no household enemy be able to control my well-being any longer, in the name of Jesus.
21. Let all those who are against me without a cause in my place of work turn back and be brought to confusion, in the name of Jesus.
22. I close every door through which the enemies have been working against my work, in the name of Jesus.
23. No weapon of satan and his agents fashioned against me shall prosper, in the name of Jesus.
24. My life is hid with Christ in God, therefore nobody can kill me or harm me, in the name of Jesus.
25. I open wide all doors leading to my blessings, victory and breakthroughs which the enemies have closed, in the name of Jesus.
26. Let every territorial spirit working against us in our neighborhood be frustrated, bound and cast out, in the name of Jesus.
27. Let every power contrary to the power of God operating to suppress people in my area be neutralized, in the name of Jesus.
28. I bind every spirit of frustration, defeat, delayed blessing and fear in my environment, in the name of Jesus.
29. I banish every enemy of progress in my neighborhood, in the name of Jesus.
30. I bind the spirit of death, armed robbery and assassination in my neighborhood, in the name of Jesus.
31. I reject, renounce and destroy every evil agreement or covenant in the environment, in the name of Jesus.
32. By the blood of Jesus, I nullify the effects and operation of evil forces around my house, in the name of Jesus.
33. Lord, get all my stubborn pursuers occupied with unprofitable assignments, in the name of Jesus.
34. In Jesus’ mighty name, I fire back every arrow, spiritual bullets and satanic missiles fired at me.
35. O Lord, reveal the secrets and expose all my enemies masquerading as my friends.
36. Father Lord, make it impossible for my enemies to use my foot marks, urine, faeces, hair, clothing, and shoes.